Crown entities and other bodies - guidance
Information on the appointment, governance and monitoring of Crown entities and other government boards and bodies.
Update 23 October 2012
Guidance and requirements for Crown entities on preparing the Statement of Intent - released by the Treasury 23 October 2012.
Information for Statutory Crown Entities only
- Crown Entities Act
- Fiscal information
- Minister's role
- Monitoring department's role
- Preparing the Statement of Intent: Guidance and Requirements for Crown Entities(Treasury website)
Information for Statutory Crown Entities and other bodies
- Board Appointment and Induction Guidelines
- Induction material
- Cabinet Fees Framework (See Fees and Allowances section on this site under 'Our Work')
- Remuneration Authority - role of, and contact information
- Chief Exec. Model Employment Agreements
- Integrity and Conduct
- Government databases for potential board appointees (see attached PDF file in the Resources section of this page)
- Measuring performance and effectiveness for Māori: Key themes from the literature (TPK website). This report from Te Puni Kokiri highlights the key themes of the literature on measuring and reporting on the performance of government services in relation to Māori (or other indigenous people).