On this website we use web measurement tools to collect statistical information about your visit. We use this information to help us understand how people are using www.ssc.govt.nz and to improve the site. These tools do not identify the individuals using the site. We can see a record of what people do on the site, but not who they are. The information we collect includes:
- Your top level domain name, for example .co.nz
- The search terms you use
- The pages you visit on the site and the links you select
- The date, time and duration of your visit
- The site you visited before arriving at www.ssc.govt.nz
- Your operating system, for example Windows XP, Linux or Mac OS
- The type of internet browser you are using to view www.ssc.govt.nz, for example Firefox or Internet Explorer.
In order to improve the security of our IT systems we may use IT monitoring services including monitoring services provided by one or more third parties. If you provide information to SSC in electronic form you agree that the information can be monitored for IT security purposes by SSC and by any third parties engaged by SSC.
The Privacy Officer
State Services Commission
PO Box 329
or send an email to email@example.com